Ngoại động từ
Được, có được, kiếm được, lấy được
Nhận được, xin được, hỏi được
(thông tục) hiểu được, nắm được (ý...)
Đưa, mang, chuyển, đem, đi lấy
(thông tục) dồn (ai) vào thế bí, dồn (ai) vào chân tướng; làm (ai) bối rối lúng túng không biết ăn nói ra sao
Làm cho, khiến cho
Tìm hộ, mua hộ, xoay hộ, cung cấp
Nội động từ
Đến, tới, đạt đến
Trở nên, trở thành, thành ra, đi đến chỗ
Cấu trúc từ
- đi đây, đi đó, đi lại
- Bắt đầu đi lại được (sau khi khỏi bệnh)
- Lan truyền, đồn ra (tin tức)
- tiến lên phía trước
- đi vòng qua (vật gì)
- bắt đầu truyền đi
- tránh, lách
- giao thiệp rộng
- đi đó đây
- đạt tới, đến được, tới, đến; với tới được, lấy được, đến gần được
- Kiếm được (tài liệu...); tìm ra, khám phá ra (sự thật...)
- Thoát khỏi, tránh khỏi, trốn thoát
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ) xoay xở xong, thoát khỏi buộc khó khăn
- Cất cánh bay lên (máy bay); mở máy chạy đi (ô tô)
- Nhổ ra, giật ra
- lùi, lùi lại; trở lại, trở về
- Đánh đổ, đánh ngã, đánh gục; hạ, bắn rơi (máy bay...)
- Nuốt (miếng ăn...)
Get down to Bắt tay vào việc gì
- Trúng cử, được bầu (trong cuộc bầu cử)
- vào, đi vào
- (thông tục) mặc (quần áo); đi (giày ủng...)
- Xuống (xe, tàu, ngựa...)
- Ra di, khởi hành; bay lên (máy bay)
- đi ngủ
- Tha (một bị cáo...)
- Mặc (quần áo...) vào; đi (giày dép...) vào; đôji (mũ...) vào
- Xúc tiến (một công việc...)
- Tẩy (vết bẩn...)
- Xuất bản (một cuốn sách...)
- Đọc, nói ra, phát âm (một từ...)
- Xuống (tàu, xe...)
- Thoát ra, lộ ra ngoài (tin tức, điều bí mật...)
- Thoát khỏi, dần dần bỏ, dần dần mất
- làm xong (việc phiền phức)
- tán tỉnh, lừa phỉnh (ai), dùng mưu lừa gạt (ai, làm theo ý mình)
- Đi quanh
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ) đến nơi
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ) khỏi bệnh, bình phục
- đi qua, chui qua, vượt qua; làm trôi qua (thời gian)
- Đem thông qua; được thông qua (đạo luật….)
- nhóm lại, hợp lại, tổ hợp
- Thu góp, góp nhặt
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ), (thông tục) thảo luận, hội đàm; đồng ý nhau, đi đến chỗ thoả thuận.
- dập tắt (dám cháy...)
- Đi dưới, chui dưới (vật gì)
- lôi lên, kéo lên, đua lên, mang lên, đem lên
- Xây dựng nên, tổ chức, sắp đặt (một buổi lễ...); bày (mưu); chuẩn bị (bài giảng, bài thi...); bịa (một câu chuyện...)
- Trình bày, tô điểm, làm dáng cho (ai, cái gì...); tạo ra (một sự cảm động vờ…)
- Giặt sạch; là (quần áo)
- Đứng dậy, ngủ dậy
- Leo lên, đi lên, bước lên
- Nổi dậy (gió...), dâng lên (nước biển...)
to get across (over) the footlights
- (thông tục) đặt, được khán giả tiếp nhận dễ dàng (câu nói trong vở kịch...)
- tiến nhanh lên phía trước; lan nhanh
- Tiến bộ vựot mức
- Rất hoà thuận; rất hợp ý tâm đầu
- phát cáu, nổi giận, mất bình tĩnh
Đồng nghĩa Tiếng Anh
Obtain, secure, acquire, come by or into (the) possessionof, procure, pick up; collect; buy, purchase, book, retain,hire, engage, rent, lease; accede to, inherit, fall heir to,succeed to: Where did you get these beautiful prints? You hadbetter get yourself a good lawyer. They got the furniture fromhis mother's estate. 2 receive; be given, come by: He got abicycle from his grandma. I got a job at the carwash.
Earn,receive, realize, make, take, gross, clear, net, pocket, bepaid; win, Colloq take home, pull down: He gets a lot of moneyfor just standing there and answering questions.
Fetch, go(to or and) get, go for or after, pick up; bring (back),retrieve: Please get me a cup of tea.
Catch, contract, have,suffer from, come down with, fall ill or sick with, be afflictedwith, become infected with, acquire: You'll get pneumonia ifyou go out without your coat.
Capture,seize, arrest, take, apprehend, grab, pick up, lay hold of, bag,Colloq collar, nab, pinch: Are the police sure that they gotthe right person?
Manage, arrange, come, succeed; contrive,fix it, manoeuvre, manipulate, Colloq wangle: How did you getto be chairman?
Catch, take, enter, make,come or go by, travel or journey by: He got the midnight train.12 reach, get in touch with, communicate with, get onto orthrough to, Colloq contact: We finally got him just before heleft for the day.
Persuade, prevailupon, coax, induce, influence, cajole, wheedle, talk (someone)into, sway, bring (someone) round, make, cause: How did youever get them to let you go?
Affect, stir, move, touch, arouse, stimulate,excite, have an impact or effect on, make an impression on,impress, leave a mark on, get to, Colloq turn (someone) on:Those old romantic songs really get me.
Get at, irritate,annoy, vex, irk, nettle, pique, provoke, anger, exasperate,bother, perturb, rile, Colloq bug, get (someone's) goat, rub(someone) (up) the wrong way, Sometimes non-standard aggravate:Doesn't it get you to see people going unpunished for theircrimes?
Understand, appreciate, fathom, see, grasp, apprehend, perceive,follow, comprehend, take in, work out, make head(s) or tail(s)of: You just don't get the joke, do you?
Derive, learn, glean,absorb, take in: Did you get anything from yesterday's lecture?22 have, place, put, fix, pinpoint: Eventually, I'll get himwhere I want him!
Get even with, revenge oneself on, takevengeance on, pay (someone) back, settle or even the score with,get back at: I'll get him for betraying me if it's the lastthing I do!
Strike, hit, punch, smack; shoot; hurt, harm,damage, injure; Slang sock, slug: She got him right between theeyes.
Get about or around. a spread, become known, leak(out), circulate, be bruited about or around, be noised abroad,go about or around: He let the news get about that he needed asecretary. b be socially active, socialize, go or get out; runabout or around, gad about: Since his accident, he doesn't getaround much any more.
Get across. get or put over, putacross, get through, communicate, make clear, impart: She istrying to get across to you the fact that she despisestelevision. 27 get ahead. succeed, prosper, be or becomesuccessful, do well, flourish, thrive, make good, progress, rise(up) in the world, Colloq go places: With his contacts, he'sbound to get ahead.
Get along. a be friendly or compatible(with), associate (with), agree (with), be agreeable, get on(with), Colloq hit it off (with): She gets along with mostpeople quite well. Do you think they'll get along? b manage,cope, shift, fare, survive, make both ends meet, keep the wolffrom the door, keep one's head above water, get on, Colloq getby, make out, make do: How are you getting along with your newnovel? c leave, depart, go or move away, get going, get on, goalong, proceed: I have to get along now or I'll miss my train.d progress, proceed, get on, advance, move ahead or along or on:How are you getting on with your new novel? e get on, age, getor become or grow older, advance: They are getting along butyou wouldn't guess that they're eighty.
Get at. a gain access to,access, reach, put or lay one's hands on, get to: I can't getat the lock from here. b intend, mean, suggest, hint (at),insinuate, imply, have in mind or view, contemplate: She justdidn't understand what I was getting at. c get, tease, taunt,criticize, find fault with, carp, nag, pick on, US get to: Sheis really beginning to get at me with her persistent criticism.d get to, influence, intimidate, corrupt, bribe, undermine,subvert, suborn: They tried to get at the judge. e learn, findout, ascertain, determine: The police said they were onlytrying to get at the facts.
Get away. a escape, leave,break out or away, flee, depart, make good one's escape, eludeone's captors, break free, disappear: He will never be able toget away now! b escape, take a holiday or US also vacation, getor take a rest or respite: I must get away for a few days. cstart, get or take off: Black Flash got away from the startinggate at top speed.
Get back. a return, come or go back:I'll try to get back before midnight. b reacquire, recover,regain, retrieve, recoup, repossess: Can you get your moneyback for that hat?
Getbehind. back, support, promote, finance, fund, push, Colloqplug, hype: If you get behind the enterprise, I know it willsucceed.
Get down. adismount, alight, descend, come or go down, climb or step down,get off: He got down from his horse and drew his gun. b write(down), note (down), record, make a note of: She wasn't able toget down everything Shaw said. c depress, dispirit, sadden,dishearten, discourage, deject: Don't let a little thing likethat get you down. d swallow, eat: No sooner does he get somefood down than it comes right back up again. 37 get down to.concentrate or focus on, turn attention to, attend to: Let'sget down to business.
Get in. a enter, get into or on oronto, embark, entrain, emplane or enplane, get or go aboard: Wegot in the car and were driven away. You can get in here. benter, arrive, return, come or go in: I got in at eight today.c fit or squeeze in, insert, slip in, include: He got in mycomment. The doctor got me in before anyone else. d arrive,come in, land: My flight got in at dawn.
Get into. a putor put on, don, dress in, get dressed in: Here, get into thisuniform. b go into, discuss, become involved in, pursue, treat,describe, delineate, detail, follow up on, penetrate: Do youreally want me to get into the nasty details? c be into, be orbecome involved in, take up, pursue; enjoy, like, becomeenthusiastic about, Slang get off on, get or become high on: Icould really get into farming. d See 38 (a), above.
Getoff. a alight, disembark, get down from, get out of, dismount,descend (from), climb or step down off or from, deplane,detrain: She got off her bike and came towards me. b leave,depart, go (off), set out or off: I hope to get off tomorrowmorning. c remove, take off, shed, doff: Can you get thoseboots off easily? d cause to be set or go free, be or cause tobe acquitted or liberated or released or set free: A cleverlawyer could have got him off. He got off on a technicality.
Get on. a See 28, above. bSee 38 (a), above. c See 39 (a), above. d grow or become late:It's getting on and they'll be waiting.
Get onto. a See 12,above. b See 38 (a), above. c discover, learn about, becomeaware of, find out about, Colloq Brit twig, US cotton (on) to:If they get onto the missing stores we're in for it.
Get out(of). a leave, depart, go out or away, be off, retire: We gotout as quickly as we could. b escape, extricate oneself; bereleased: She thought she'd never get out alive. c extract,draw, wrest, force, drag or pry out, wring or get from: They'llnever get anything out of me! d gain, profit: Ask yourselfwhat you will get out of the deal. e avoid, evade, sidestep,escape: Gabriela was somehow always able to get out of PEclass. f See 25 (b), above.
Get over. a surmount, cross,climb, pass, traverse: A dog can't get over a fence that high.b recover or recuperate from, survive: Which takes longer,getting over a love affair or the measles? c finish, complete,bring to an end: Let's get this over with as soon as possible.d See 26, above.
Get round or around. a bypass, circumvent,skirt, avoid, evade, elude, outsmart, outwit, outmanoeuvre,outflank, steal a march on, Colloq give (someone) therun-around: Chris is always trying to get round the parkingrestrictions. b cajole, wheedle, flatter, persuade, coax, winover: I didn't want to propose, but she managed to get roundme. c See 25.(b), above.
Get round or around to. get orcome to, reach, arrive at (finally), find time for: He said hewould do the repairs if he got round to it.
Get through. a(help to) succeed or complete: She got me through the ordeal.Without her help, I never could have got through. b reach,contact: The line is engaged and I cannot get through tomother. c finish, conclude: When you get through, please putaway the dishes. d communicate (with): Parents sometimes havetrouble getting through to their children.
Get (to). aarrive at, come to; near, approach: What time did you get tothe office? How did you get home? b See 28.(c), (d), above.
Get together. a gather, accumulate, collect, assemble: Getyour things together and leave at once! b assemble, convene,gather, meet, congregate, socialize: Have you time to gettogether on Friday? c arrive at or reach an agreement orsettlement, come to terms, come to an understanding: I think wecan get together on the question of wages.
Get up. a arise,awaken, wake (up): I get up at dawn. b stand (up): Get up andyou'll be able to reach it. c mount, climb (up), ascend: Canwe get up the next hill? She got up on the table and started todance. d create, devise, organize, arrange, prepare: We got upa cabaret for the after-dinner entertainment. e dress, clothe,apparel, outfit, attire, turn out, deck out, rig out, dress up,fit out or up: She got herself up as a cabaret dancer. fstudy, learn, US get up on: You'd best get up your historybefore the exam.
V. (getting; past got; past part. got or US (and incomb.) gotten) 1 tr. come into the possession of; receive orearn (get a job; got œ200 a week; got first prize).
Intr. & tr. reach or cause to reach acertain state or condition; become or cause to become (get rich;get one's feet wet; get to be famous; got them ready; got himinto trouble; cannot get the key into the lock).
Tr. experience or suffer;have inflicted on one; receive as one's lot or penalty (got fouryears in prison).
A tr. succeed in bringing, placing, etc.(get it round the corner; get it on to the agenda; flattery willget you nowhere). b intr. & tr. succeed or cause to succeed incoming or going (will get you there somehow; got absolutelynowhere).
Tr. (prec. by have) a possess (have not got apenny). b (foll. by to + infin.) be bound or obliged (have gotto see you).
Tr. colloq. understand (a person oran argument) (have you got that?; I get your point; do you getme?).
(of an idea etc.) be communicated successfully.3 colloq. annoy, irritate. get along (or on) 1 (foll. bytogether, with) live harmoniously, accord.
Just manage, even with difficulty.2 be acceptable. get down 1 alight, descend (from a vehicle,ladder, etc.).
Record in writing. get a person down depressor deject him or her. get down to begin working on ordiscussing. get even (often foll. by with) 1 achieve revenge;act in retaliation.
Be elected. get intobecome interested or involved in. get it sl. be punished or introuble. get it into one's head (foll. by that + clause) firmlybelieve or maintain; realize. get off 1 colloq. be acquitted;escape with little or no punishment.
(foll. bywith, together) Brit. colloq. form an amorous or sexualrelationship, esp. abruptly or quickly. get a person offcolloq. cause a person to be acquitted. get on 1 makeprogress; manage.
Solve or finish (a puzzle etc.).7 Cricket be dismissed. get-out n. a means of avoidingsomething. get a person out 1 help a person to leave or escape.2 Cricket dismiss (a batsman). get out of 1 avoid or escape (aduty etc.).
Abandon (a habit) gradually. get a thing out ofmanage to obtain it from (a person) esp. with difficulty. getoutside (or outside of) sl. eat or drink. get over 1 recoverfrom (an illness, upset, etc.).
Manage to communicate (an idea etc.). get a thing over (or overwith) complete (a tedious task) promptly. get one's own backcolloq. have one's revenge. get-rich-quick adj. designed tomake a lot of money fast. get rid of see RID. get round (USaround) 1 successfully coax or cajole (a person) esp. to securea favour.
Evade (a law etc.). get round to deal with (a tasketc.) in due course. get somewhere make progress; be initiallysuccessful. get there colloq.
(foll. by to) succeed in making (aperson) listen or understand. get a thing through cause it toovercome obstacles, difficulties, etc. get to 1 reach.
= getdown to. get together gather, assemble. get-together n.colloq. a social gathering. get up 1 rise or cause to risefrom sitting etc., or from bed after sleeping or an illness.
(foll. by to) colloq.indulge or be involved in (always getting up to mischief).get-up n. colloq. a style or arrangement of dress etc., esp.an elaborate one. get-up-and-go colloq. energy, vim,enthusiasm. get the wind up see WIND(1). get with childarchaic make pregnant. have got it bad (or badly) sl. beobsessed or affected emotionally.
Các từ liên quan
Từ đồng nghĩa
- access , accomplish , acquire , annex , attain , bag * , bring , bring in , build up , buy into , buy off , buy out , capture , cash in on , chalk up * , clean up * , clear , come by , compass , cop * , draw , earn , educe , effect , elicit , evoke , extort , extract , fetch , gain , get hands on , glean , grab , have , hustle * , inherit , land , lock up , make , make a buy , make a killing , net , obtain , parlay , pick up , procure , pull , rack up * , realize , reap , receive , score , secure , snag * , snap up , snowball , succeed to , take , wangle * , win , accept , be afflicted with , become infected with , be given , be smitten by , catch , come down with * , contract , get sick , sicken , succumb , apprehend , arrest , beat , collar * , defeat , lay hold of , lay one’s hands on , nab * , nail * , occupy , overcome , overpower , trap , achieve , become , come over , develop into , go , grow , run , turn , wax * , catch on to , comprehend , fathom , figure out , follow , get into one’s head , hear , know , learn , look at , memorize , notice , perceive , pick up * , see , take in , work out , advance , blow in * , come , come to , converge , draw near , make it , reach , show , show up , turn up , get in touch , adjust , contrive , dispose , dress , fit , fix , make up , order , prepare , ready , straighten , succeed , argue into , beg , bring around , coax , compel , influence , persuade , press , pressure , prevail upon , prompt , provoke , sway , talk into , urge , wheedle , win over , affect , amuse , arouse , bend , bias , carry , entertain , excite , gratify , impress , inspire , move , predispose , satisfy , stimulate , stir , stir up , strike , touch , beget , breed , generate , procreate , produce , propagate , sire , aggravate , annoy , bother , bug * , burn , exasperate , gall , get someone’s goat , irk , nettle , peeve , pique , put out * , rile , rub the wrong way * , try , vex , baffle , bewilder , buffalo , confound , discomfit , disconcert , distress , disturb , embarrass , mystify , nonplus , perplex , perturb , puzzle , stick * , stump , upset , deserve , merit , contact , develop
tác giảVidia Avis Davia Davis, Ngân, atrueman67, Black coffee, kerker, Thanh Nguyen, Nhóc ngốc, Admin, Tiểu Đông Tà, Khách, Nothingtolose, KyoRin, ho luan, Luong Nguy Hien, Trần ngọc hoàng
Tìm thêm với Google.com :
NHÀ TÀI TRỢ