Danh từ, số nhiều goes
Lần, hơi, cú
Khẩu phần, suất (đồ ăn); cốc, chén, hớp (rượu)
(thông tục) sự bận rộn, sự hoạt đông, sự tích cực
Nội động từ ( .went, .gone)
Đi, đi đến, đi tới
Thành, thành ra, hoá thành
Chết, tiêu tan, chấm dứt, mất hết, yếu đi
Bắt đầu (làm gì...)
Chặy (máy móc)
Điểm đánh (đồng hồ, chuông, kẻng); nổ (súng, pháo...)
ở vào tình trạng, sống trong tình trạng...
Làm theo, hành động theo, hành động phù hợp với, xét theo
Đổ, sụp, gãy, vỡ nợ, phá sản
Diễn ra, xaỷ ra, tiếp diễn, tiến hành, diễn biến; kết quả
Đặt để, kê; để vừa vào, vừa với, có chỗ, đủ chỗ
Nói năng, cư xử, làm đến mức là
Trả (giá...); tiêu vào (tiền...); bán
Được biết, được thừa nhận; truyền đi, nói, truyền miệng
Ngoại động từ
Cấu trúc từ
- Khởi công, làm, lo (công việc), bắt tay vào việc
- Có hại (cho ai)
- trở về, về, trở lại
- Xem xét lại, làm lại, trở lại
- Đi ngược lại, truy nguyên
- Không giữ (lời hứa)
- Thay đổi
- There is no going back
- Không thể thay đổi ý định
- ra trường (đại học)
- Yên tĩnh, lắng đi, dịu đi (biển, gió...)
- hạ (giá cả)
- vào, đi vào
- bị mây che, đi vào đám mây (mặt trời, mặt trăng)
- bán tống bán tháo, bán chạy (hàng hoá)
- được tiến hành, diễn ra
- phai, bay (màu); phai nhạt (tình cảm); xuống sức (vận động viên); trở nên tiều tuỵ, xuống nước (phụ nữ)
- về hưu, thôi nắm quyền, từ chức, bị lật đổ (nội các...)
- có cảm tình
- hết (thời gian, năm, tháng...)
- (thể dục,thể thao) bỏ cuộc
- (từ lóng) chết
- đi đấu kiếm (trong một cuộc thách đấu)
- lật úp, bị đổ nhào (xe)
- (hoá học) biến thành, đổi thành, chuyển thành
- Quay, quay tròn (bánh xe)
- đi qua
- thảo luận chi tiết; kiểm tra kỹ lưỡng, xem xét tỉ mỉ
- được thông qua, được chấp nhận
- thực hiện (đầy đủ nghi thức); theo hết (chương trình khoá học...); hoàn thành (công việc)
- chịu đựng
- đi cùng với nhau; đến cùng một lúc (tai hoạ)
- hợp vị, hợp món (thức ăn)
- hoà hợp, hợp nhau (ý kiến, màu sắc)
- chìm nghỉm
- lặn (mặt trời)
- (từ Mỹ,nghĩa Mỹ) chết
- tăng, tăng lên (giá cả)
- nổ tung
- đi cùng, đi theo
- đồng ý kiến; nhất trí (với ai)
- cùng với, theo
- đi xa
- có tác dụng lớn, có ảnh hưởng lớn
- để được lâu (đồ ăn); bền (quần áo...)
- tiêu được lâu (tiền...)
- làm lôi thôi cho ai, gây chuyện bực mình khó chịu cho ai, làm khó khăn cho ai
Đồng nghĩa Tiếng Anh
Move (ahead or forward or onwards), proceed, advance,pass, make headway, travel, voyage, set off, tour, trek, wend,stir, budge: Would you go to the market for me?
Leave,depart, go out, move (out or away), decamp, make off, withdraw,repair, retire, retreat, Colloq take off: I wish he would go atonce. She went to her country cottage for the weekend. 3function, operate, work, run, perform: I cannot get the engineto go properly.
Fit,belong (together), agree or conform (with each other),harmonize, blend, match, be appropriate or suitable (for or to),complement each other: These colours don't go.
Fit, extend,reach, span, stretch: My belt would never go round your waist!9 be disposed of or discarded or thrown away, be dismissed, begot rid of or abolished, be given up, be cast or set or putaside, be done with: That out-dated computer has to go.
Fail,fade, decline, flag, weaken, degenerate, wear out, give (out);give way, collapse, fall or come or go to pieces, disintegrate,crack: I'm afraid the tyres are going. When that last supportgoes, the roof will come down. 13 die, expire, be gone, meetone's Maker, pass on or away, shuffle off this mortal coil, goto one's reward, go to the happy hunting-grounds, go to thatgreat cricket-pitch in the sky, Slang kick the bucket, snuff it:By the time the doctor arrived, Graham had gone.
Sound,pronounce, enunciate, articulate, say, utter: And this littlepig goes 'Wee, wee, wee', all the way home.
Go to the toilet or the lavatory or thebathroom, move (one's) bowels, urinate, defecate, Slang pee,take a leak or a crap, Chiefly Brit go to the loo, Chiefly US goto the john, Taboo slang (take a) piss or shit: We stopped at amotorway filling station because Jane had to go.
Go about.approach, tackle, set about, undertake, begin, start: I don'tlike the way she goes about her work. How does one go aboutestablishing a business? 19 go ahead. proceed, continue, move orgo forward, advance, progress, go on: She told me I could goahead with the scheme. The policeman motioned to go ahead. 20 goalong (with). a escort, accompany: We asked if we could goalong with them to the cinema. b agree (to), concur (with),acquiesce (to), assent (to), support: Beverly would never goalong with a plan like yours.
Go around or about or round(with). a move or go around, circulate: I wish he'd stop goinground telling everyone about me. There's a lot of flu goingaround. b socialize (with), frequent or seek the company of,spend time with, associate with, Colloq hang around or about(with), hang out (with): The boy is going around with thatCollins girl. c wander or move around: He goes about pickingthrough rubbish bins.
Go away. go (off), leave, depart, withdraw, exit; retreat,recede, decamp: The clouds went away and the sun came out. Weare going away for the weekend. 24 go back (to). a return (to);revert (to), change back (to): He went back to his old jobafter the war. Can we go back to the way things were before wewere married? b originate (in), begin or start (with), date back(to): Our friendship goes back to our childhood.
Go by. a pass (by), go past, moveby; elapse: We used to watch the goods trains go by. The monthswent by quickly since our last meeting. b rely or count ordepend or bank on, put faith in(to), be guided by, judge from:You cannot go by what Atherton tells you.
Go down. a sink,go under, founder, submerge: The ship went down within minutesof striking the mine. b decrease, decline, drop, sink, drop:The Nikkei Index went down 200 points. c fall, be defeated orbeaten, suffer defeat, lose, collapse: Our forces went downunder an onslaught from the attacking armies. d be rememberedor memorialized, or recalled or commemorated or recorded: Thatday of infamy will go down in history. e find favour oracceptance or approval, be accepted: His ideas have not gonedown well with the council.
Go for. a fetch, obtain, get:Please go for help. b apply or relate to, concern, involve:The rule against smoking goes for you, too, Smedley. c fancy,favour, like, admire, be attracted to, prefer, choose, Slangdig: I can tell that Peter really goes for Maria. I could gofor a pint of beer right now. d attack, assault, assail, setupon: The dog went for him as soon as he opened the gate. eset one's sights on, aim for, focus attention or effort(s) on:I decided to risk all and go for Drogheda Boy at 100-8.
Goin for. a enter, enrol, start, begin, embark on, pursue, takeup, embrace, espouse, undertake, follow, adopt, go into, US goout for: He is going in for a career in boxing. b like, fancy,favour, practise, do, engage in: I don't go in formountain-climbing.
Go into. a See 28 (a), above. b delveinto, examine, pursue, investigate, analyse, probe, scrutinize,inquire into, study: I want to go into the subject of yourabsences with you, Fanshawe. c touch on, discuss, mention: Ishould avoid going into the subject of money with Pauline if Iwere you. 31 go off. a go out, cease to function: I saw thelights go off at nine. b explode, blow up, detonate, erupt;fire, be discharged: The bomb is set to go off in an hour. Thegun went off, killing the mouse. c occur, happen, take place:The conference went off as planned. d depart, leave, go (away),set out, exit, decamp, quit: She went off without another word.e Brit deteriorate, rot, moulder, go stale, go bad, spoil, sour,turn: After two days the milk goes off. f Usually, go offinto. start or break into or out in: He goes off into gales oflaughter whenever I mention your name.
Go on. a continue,proceed, keep on, carry on; persist, last, endure, persevere:He went on coughing all night long. The party went on into thesmall hours. b happen, occur, take place, come about, Colloqcome off: I have always wondered what went on in there. c comeon, begin or resume functioning: The lights went on atmidnight. d enter, make an entrance: She doesn't go on tillthe third act. e going on. approaching, nearing, nearly,almost, not quite: He's six going on seven. It's going on eighto'clock. f gabble, chatter, drone on, Brit natter, Colloq Britwitter (on), rabbit on: He goes on endlessly about his cars. grely or depend on, use: The detective had very little to go on.33 go out. a fade or die (out), expire, cease functioning, gooff, be extinguished: The lights went out, throwing the roominto Stygian blackness. b depart, leave, exit: He went out atsix and has not been seen since. c socialize, associate; court,go together, Brit walk out, US date: Harry is going out withAnnabel.
Go over. a review, skim (through or over), gothrough, scan, look at, read, study; inspect, examine,scrutinize, investigate: I went over your report last night.They are going over everyone's luggage with a fine-tooth comb. bbe received: The first song went over very well. c clean, tidyor neaten (up): I've just gone over the entire flat. drehearse, repeat, reiterate, review, go through: We keep goingover the same things, again and again.
Go round or US alsoaround. a revolve, rotate, spin, whirl, twirl: The earth takesa year to go round the sun. b suffice, be sufficient oradequate or enough, satisfy: Are there enough life jackets togo around? c See 21, above.
Go through. a experience,suffer, undergo, bear, take, stand, tolerate, put up with,brook, submit to, endure, live through, brave: I don't think Icould go through another war. b be accepted or approved, pass(muster): The bill went through without a hitch. c See 34 (a),above.
Go together. a harmonize, accord, agree, fit, go,suit each other, belong (with each other): I don't think thatpuce and vermilion go together. b See 33 (c), above.
Gounder. a See 27 (a), above. b fail, collapse, subside, gobankrupt, succumb, Brit go to the wall, Colloq fold, US go bellyup: Statistics show that more than 500 companies go under everyweek in the USA. 39 go up. a rise, increase: If inflation goesup, the Chancellor will raise interest rates. b explode, blowup: The munitions factory went up, showering debris over thewhole neighbourhood. 40 go with. a go together with, harmonizewith, blend with, be suitable or suited for, fit (in) with,accord or agree with: That scarf does not go with the dress. bsocialize with, associate with, date, accompany, court,Old-fashioned Brit walk out with, US date: I hear that Connieis going with Don.
Go without. do or manage or get bywithout, lack, be deprived of, need; abstain from, survive orlive or continue without: In the old days, if you could notafford something, you went without. She cannot go without acigarette for more than an hour.
Các từ liên quan
Từ đồng nghĩa
- activity , animation , bang , birr , drive , energy , force , get-up-and-go , hardihood , life , moxie * , oomph * , pep , potency , push , snap * , starch * , tuck * , verve , vigor , vivacity , zest , bid , crack , effort , essay , fling , pop , shot , slap , stab , turn , whack , whirl
- abscond , approach , beat it * , bug out , cruise , decamp , depart , escape , exit , fare , flee , fly , get away , get going , get lost , get off * , hie , hightail , hit the road * , journey , lam , leave , light out * , make a break for it , make for , make one’s way , mosey * , move , move out , near , pass , progress , pull out , push off , push on , quit , repair , retire , run along , run away , set off , shove off * , skip out , split * , take a hike , take a powder , take flight , take leave , take off * , travel , vamoose * , wend , withdraw , act , carry on , click * , continue , flourish , maintain , make out , pan out * , perform , persist , prosper , run , score , succeed , thrive , work , connect , cover , extend , fit , give access , lead , make , range , reach , spread , vary , avail , befall , chance , come , concur , conduce , develop , eventuate , fall out , happen , incline , lead to , occur , persevere , proceed , result , serve , tend , transpire , turn , turn out , wax * , work out , accord , be adapted for , be designed for , belong , blend , chime , complement , conform , correspond , dovetail * , enjoy , jibe * , like , match , mesh , relish , set , square , suit , bend , break , cave , conclude , consume , crumble , decease , decline , demise , deplete , devour , dissipate , drop , exhaust , expend , expire , fail , finish , fold up , fritter , give , pass away * , pass on , perish , run through * , spend , squander , succumb , terminate , use up , waste , weaken , worsen , yield , be spent , flow , lapse , pass away , slip away , waste away , abide , allow , bear , brook , consent to , let , permit , put up with , stand , stomach * , suffer , swallow * , take , tolerate , remove , head , set out , strike out , get off , go away , apply , refer , carry , stretch , function , operate , elapse
tác giảUnds, Le Anh Duc, Nguyễn Hưng Hải, Chung Tử Đơn, Black coffee, Beargrylls, Admin, Luong Nguy Hien, ngoc hung, Trần ngọc hoàng, ho luan, Khách
Tìm thêm với Google.com :
NHÀ TÀI TRỢ